Our Goals Monday-Friday, 7:00AM-5:30PM
The Child Enrichment Center strives to the highest standards in offering service to our children. Our goals are:
- To provide affordable, convenient, dependable child care services.
- To create a child care setting for spiritual, cognitive, and physical development.
- To provide a nurturing environment.
- To provide learning experiences for our children.
- To provide a preschool program that readies children for lifelong learning.
The CEC offers the opportunity for each child to develop physically, socially, and cognitively according to their individual learning style. Each child is considered unique in temperament and rate of development. Curriculum is planned to enhance and challenge particular, distinct individual needs, interests, and abilities. Activities and relationships occur in a healthy, positive and relaxed environment in which well-qualified staff provide personal attention, guidance, and nurture to each child.
The Center strives to maintain continuity and consistency throughout the program by conducting cooperative staff planning, training, and a variety of joint activities involving the various groups of children. In this context, all caregivers of the Child Enrichment Center are encouraged to express their individual educational strengths as they work with children in cooperative effort with other staff members.